A Short Intro to NYX Gaming Casino
NYX is a versatile gaming company in that it does not only create slots but also table games, bingo, and lotteries. It is widely known for its diverse themes, and it is popular with punters as it has secured the appropriate licenses to design and publish branded games.
As a game developer, it is not afraid to venture into new areas that others have not explored before. And this is why you will find modules that one may consider weird, while some others would consider creative or ingenious.
The scope of its games encompasses roulettes, blackjack, slots, bingo, and lottery.
What to Expect from NYX Gaming Online Casinos
As a top developer, here are some important things about the company that you should know about.
- More than 120 slots and table gaming programs in its portfolio
- Operates multi-player bingo on its platform
- Produces other gambling modules such as scratch, lottery, and tic-tac-toe, and progressive games
- A truly global company that has several offices in Las Vegas, Stockholm, Australia, and London
- Now a private company delisted from the OTC
The Best NYX Gaming Casinos in Canada
To make it easier for you, we have conducted some reviews of online casinos that offer gaming programs from the developer. We have scrutinized these gambling websites and selected only those that bring a lot to the table.
All these NYX Gaming casino sites are ranked according to the following:
- Bonuses – these operators offer more value for your money if you participate in their promotions. Choose the one that you like most depending on your play style. You can either get free money, free spins, or rebates and VIP points to augment your gambling leverage.
- Security – we only deal with online casinos that use the highest security systems to protect your money, your identity, and your information. Only those that have at least a 128-bit encryption qualify as secure sites where you can play.
- Fairness – we ensure that the online casinos in this list are regularly audited by third-party organizations and government authorities. The casinos and software developers must have an approved RNG algorithm to ensure that all game results are random and can never be replicated or predicted.
- License – these casinos are legitimate in the sense that they have received the appropriate permit to operate in Canada or the countries where they accept players. Some have dual permits, so they have a bigger scope of operations.
Top NYX Gaming Online Casinos 2021
Slots, Poker, Blackjack, Video Poker
Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, Live Casino
Slot Machines , Roulette, Blackjack, Video Poker, Live Room, Card Games
Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Table Games, Video Poker, Scratch
Slots, Table Games, Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Scratch & Fun
Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, Live Casino
Slots, Video Poker, Table Games, Blackjack, Roulette, Live Casino
Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Roulette, Live Dealer Games, Baccarat
Slots, Jackpot Games, Live Casino, Table Games, Virtual Sports, Instant Wins
Slots, Jackpot Games, Live Casino, Table games, Blackjack, Roulette, Video slots, Poker, Scratch cards
Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Bacarrat, Live Room
- 1 Reasons Why NYX Gaming Canada is Popular
- 2 Bonuses and Promotions from NYX Gaming Powered Casinos
- 3 Access Online Casinos with NYX Gaming Software on Mobile
- 4 Play at the Best NYX Gaming Casino with Real Money
- 5 How to Access NYX Gaming Casino Free Play
- 6 A Final Word for NYX Gaming Casinos Review
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions about NYX Gaming
Reasons Why NYX Gaming Canada is Popular
NYX is popular among punters and players because of the new and innovative games in its portfolio. For table modules and other types, you can expect to play the following:
- Roulette – a game where you bet on different colours or numbers. A croupier drops the ball, and if you are lucky, the ball will drop on your selection, and you win money.
The game developer released the 100-1 roulette, a version where you can choose from 100 numbers instead of the usual 37 or 38 number in the European and American variants.
There is also a fair number of selections where there are different betting minimums and maximums.
- Blackjack – one of the most sought-after games in gambling, almost all casino sites have this. It is a game where the sum of your cards must beat the dealer’s, but it must not exceed 21, or you go bust. NYX has more than five variants of the game in its portfolio.
If you play this game, you must understand that different variants have different payouts and rules. Some have double down, a side bet, and split, and some do not have these features.
- Bingo – these are scheduled games where you get to buy bingo cards at different prizes. The prizes also vary depending on the card cost.
As far as slots are concerned, NYX has more than 100 titles under its belt. And here are some of the elements that you can expect from its slot machines.
- Branded Titles – you can enjoy slot machines that showcase symbols based on real life such as Andre the Giant, Holly Madison, James Dean, the board game Monopoly, and comic favourites like The Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Superman, and the Justice League.
- Multiple Themes – the software provider does not just secure licenses to produce game designs, they also explore other themes like mermaids, ancient Rome, Greek mythology, vampires, leprechauns, children’s fairy tales like Jack and the Beanstalk, and much more.
Here are some of the company’s most popular slot machines in 2021.
- Jackpot Jester – a 5X3 slot that has twin reels, it offers jackpots of up to 50,000 coins. It also offers a bonus round.
- CasinoMeister – a 20-pay line game that operates on a 5X3 grid. It offers players the chance to win 10,000 coins. It has wilds, scatters, and multipliers.
- Medusa – this one awards up to 5,000x your line bet should you hit the jackpot. It also has wilds scatters, bonuses, and the gamble feature.
Upon further review, you will find out that the average RTP of its games is 95%. Volatility is often in the medium category, which makes it a good option to play.
It is also not unusual for the game developer to be generous in paying out large sums of jackpot prizes, as evidenced by the maximum amounts of coins you can win.
Bonuses and Promotions from NYX Gaming Powered Casinos
Before you play NYX Gaming games, you have to choose a kind of bonus that will give you your money’s worth. Online gambling facilities offer different kinds of freebies to cater to different player preferences.
In some cases, these bonuses are automatic, but most of the time, you must opt-in by typing a code, which is readily available on the casino website. Some will send you several codes through email as part of their marketing strategy.
Here are some examples:
- Deposit Bonus –this is a kind of free money where the operator will match the amount you deposited. Usually, you will get 100% of what you put in. If you deposited $100, the operator would give you an extra $100 that you can use to bet.
This often has a limit, and some casinos will allow you to benefit from it up to your fifth deposit. If the limit is capped at $200, it means that you can deposit $500 and yet you will still receive an extra $200, not $500.
- Cash Back – this is a rebate that can happen in two ways. The first way is that the operator would give you back a percentage of your total deposited amount per week. The other is that the casino will give you a percentage of your total net loss per week.
- If your net loss is $100 and the cashback promo is 10%, you will receive $10 after the cycle. Most cashback promotions have a limit, which means you cannot lose $10,000 and expect $1,000 in return. This limit depends on the operator.
- Free Spins – instead of giving you cash, you will receive free slot spins, which you can use on selected slot machines. Often, these games are the ones that the gambling facility is promoting.
There is a maximum amount or limit for each spin, but you will win money at no extra cost to you.
Access Online Casinos with NYX Gaming Software on Mobile
You can access the games on various platforms. You can use your phone or tablet to play on the go. If you are a member of a casino, you may need to download or install the casino app on your mobile device. If you are playing for free, you can play with your browser.
Most online gambling operators make apps for Android and iPhone iOS to provide a personalized gaming experience. If the casino does not have one, you can play via browsers.
Play at the Best NYX Gaming Casino with Real Money
Should you decide to play and wager real money, here the steps you need to follow:
- Find an online casino that accepts players from your country
- Determine what bonuses are offered and what the terms and conditions are
- Find out if you possess the payment options required to deposit funds
- Register and complete your deposit
All online gambling joints accept credit cards, and the most common are Visa and Mastercard. Other deposits and withdrawal methods are available. Examples are:
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union
- Bank Deposit
If you are going to withdraw, it is best that you must know that not all deposit methods can be used to take out money. You must check with each casino what methods are accepted to withdraw, and if there are fees and minimums.
The latest that you can receive your money is around seven days.
How to Access NYX Gaming Casino Free Play
You can play NYX games in demo versions. There is an NYX game room site where you can try out the newest and even the oldest games. Here are the benefits of playing the demos.
- You can play for fun and not with real money
- You can practice and study the rules with no need to deposit
- They are browser-based, so no download is required
- You can create a strategy, list down the results, and decide if it works or not.
Play for free and decide on a game that you want to master. You will have better chances of winning real money if you are playing a game that you understand than just randomly wagering according to your whims.
A Final Word for NYX Gaming Casinos Review
Though NX has been acquired several times, it is still a formidable game developer acting as a subsidiary. Today, it is owned by Scientific Games and is now under the umbrella of one of the biggest software companies in the world.