Microgaming today lives up to the reviews of being one of the largest providers of software for the world of online gambling. The array of options among online casinos Microgaming software on most platforms is extensive with 600 and more choices and variations of these games to choose from. There are several portals that have started with the technology that the company offers and continue to use it as their main source of online entertainment for the customers such as Microgaming casinos in Canada. The names of operators who run Microgaming games are numerous which include Bet Safe, NordicBet, RedBet, Finlandia, Casinohuone, Jackpot Paradise, NextCasino, Expekt, Sportingbet, Dash, WhiteBet, Golden Riviera and others. It partners with several companies to form and run its extensive poker network which includes names like UniBet, 32Red, and Ladbrokes.
There have been several instances of customers winning big with top Microgaming titles at the best Microgaming casino websites. If you log into a Microgaming Canada site, you will surely find Mega Moolah, known to be one of the iconic slots that this provider offers along with a gigantic jackpot. It is known that in 2009 a player claimed a jackpot worth 6 million Euros in this title. Until date, the company has paid out about 320 million Euros through jackpot prizes.
Features of Microgaming as a Brand
|There are several aspects that this company has achieved over the years:
Which Provider’s Casinos Are Good to Play Games?
The company not only provides software to different portals but many are known as Microgaming casinos since they are run as proprietary platforms. The technology provided by the company sustains several platforms or form the main collection of slots and games for customers to gamble.
Licensed and Registered Microgaming Casinos
Being the largest and one of the most established software providers and makers of online casinos, you will find its games to be hosted by registered and licensed entities. Indeed, these are some of the requirements that new portals need to fulfill in order to host entertainment software of this brand. Hence, most customers who log into these sites can be assured of the privacy and security of transactions. On the other hand, all Microgaming software is audited and RNG compliant to guarantee fairness of the same.
Top Microgaming Online Casinos 2019
Slots, Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Bacarrat, Live Room
Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Slots
- 1 Why Microgaming Games Are So Popular and Why to Play Them?
- 2 Bonuses
- 3 Microgaming on Mobile
- 4 Play Microgaming Games for Real Money
- 5 No Download and No Registration Games
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQs
Why Microgaming Games Are So Popular and Why to Play Them?
Palette of products that the brand offers is large and extensive.
- There are about 850 titles with 1200 versions in total as per Microgaming casinos review; these include 350 mobile games, 40 games featuring progressive jackpot and 35 or more in multiplayer formats;
- The list of entertainment software of Microgaming include all kinds of casino software for different platforms like multiplayer, Bingo, Poker, mobile versions, live dealer, land-based, sportsbooks; they also offer Quickfire platform and business solutions;
- Virtual reality is a realm where the brand has also introduced several products and more are expected in 2019;
- Mobile capability is developed for most titles of this brand and gamblers can easily play their favourite titles on Android or iPhone phone or tablets; these can be played on mobile OS compatible casino sites as well as apps;
- Games are developed to support different languages, as many as 45 and can be played with 25 different currencies;
- VR and iGaming conferences are the main focus points of the company today;
Most are playable in instant play mode on PCs as well as mobile devices; latest titles are developed with HTML5 technology.
List of table games offered by this provider is short compared to the extensive range of slot titles. In general, 55 unique table titles can be found at different portals that are designed by this software maker. Most are traditional versions such as for baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and others like bingo, craps, double exposure, crown and anchor which are run with traditional offline software. Poker games are most extensive, and these work through live casino sections as well.
This category has several offerings:
- They are mostly theme based slots but can also be categorised into progressive and non-progressive kinds;
- The non-progressive slots are more than three hundred in number and feature rich;
- Popular titles that have stood the test of time are Mega Moolah, Alaskan Fishing, Cash Splash, Thunderstruck series, and Avalon II;
The average RTP of Microgaming slots is 97%, and the recorded number of spins on these games is mind-boggling; that indicates the popularity of these titles among regular gamblers as well as new players.
The in-built bonuses and win features of each category of games are designed to attract and keep players spinning the reels or playing the rounds repeatedly. Slots, in general, have RTP ranging from 94 to 97%; video poker is known to offer lucrative returns, that can be breakeven or 100% returns. Roulette often holds a house edge of 7% whereas other games like Red Dog have a house edge of 3%. Poker games have a house edge that varies from 3% to 6%.
Most Microgaming powered casinos offer lucrative bonus packages for new players. They can start playing with no deposit bonuses that help them understand how to play for fun or to gain practice. Once gamblers register, they can avail of welcome bonus amounts that add to their deposit amounts. Payouts are subject to fulfillment of wagering conditions of the websites.
All titles are equipped with attractive bonus codes. There are bonus rounds in slot titles, jackpot features to win and so forth. Card games are designed to help players discover odds in their favour.
Microgaming on Mobile
Mobile offerings of this brand come in two versions, as download software that can be run offline as well as instant play mode. Most Microgaming casino sites have mobile versions and downloadable app that allow gamblers to find their favourite sites and titles to try on the go. The apps can work for Windows OS, Android, and IOS. Most are playable on all kinds of available mobile devices.
Customers can enjoy mobile games in native languages. All mobile versions also come with a host of account management and payment options. Gamblers who access titles on their web browsers can also check deposit history or game status through the mobile versions.
Play Microgaming Games for Real Money
If you wish to wager real money on the games that can be done in the following ways:
- Find a legitimate casino site hosting the provider’s titles to register for a customer account;
- Once you have registered you can browse through the different welcome bonus schemes made available; these are usually as per the deposit amounts that one chooses; you need to start with a minimal deposit to wager real money on the games;
- The company’s titles are numerous, and these can be tried with nominal wagering amounts;
- When you opt to play slots of this provider, follow the payment options for spinning the reels and maximising chances of landing the jackpots featured;
- When you wager deposit and welcome bonus on the lines of a game or on cards, you need to follow wagering conditions to be able to withdraw your earnings;
- Most websites offer day or season specific bonuses as well that help players augment their account balances and continue to try the different Microgaming titles.
No Download and No Registration Games
If you wish to try Microgaming casino free play at a casino portal it can be done in the following ways:
- Simply find the title of your choice at a licensed website;
- When you click on the link it opens up instantly and runs the software; some titles, however, are designed to work with downloads;
- With instant play or live casino games, all you need is good internet connectivity to experience the software features;
- If you have clicked on a slot, there are demo modes available; clicking on that option will help you discover the different scenes and features of the games, paytables, jackpot amounts and so forth; table card titles have trials and instructions that help newcomers understand rules and strategies to follow;
- To help a new player get started, most casino sites allow them to play with free money or for fun without wagering any money or registering for an account;
- Many sites even offer no deposit bonuses; these help gamblers to try a title, wager money on the lines or the cards and enjoy wins even.
When a player is convinced about a game and wishes to withdraw his/her earnings or wager more money on the same, casinos require them to register for a verifiable account and make a deposit.
Microgaming is one of the major licensed software providers in the industry, many of the casino portals strive to offer its software and technology which in turn attract several fans and loyalists.
How to find legit Microgaming casinos?
Most Microgaming casinos are licensed entities and offer opportunities for safe and fair gambling. The company has been around for many decades, and it has a track record of having provided fair payouts as well as having assisted all customers with prompt support and assistance. For any casino to offer Microgaming titles, it needs to be licensed under an online gambling authority that oversees its games, operations and audits compliance matters as well.
How do I make deposits at a Microgaming site?
Any portal that hosts titles of this provider would have several options available for the players. The popular and convenient ways are by debit or credit cards under Visa or MasterCard. Many e-wallet services are also allowed on most sites such as Click2Pay, Neteller, and Skrill. PayPal is one of the services that many casino websites offer. However, the extent of legitimate payment options differs from one country to another.
How to gain access to Microgaming software?
This provider is known to run dedicated websites as well as provide their technology to several portals. Most of the provider’s titles are no download while some require additional software downloads from these sites.
How to decide which slots to try?
Many Microgaming titles in this category are famous as per the payout that has occurred in the past. Those that feature progressive or even non-progressive jackpots are well worth trying with real money.