About Casino Online Bonuses
Various casinos will credit a no deposit bonus or welcome bonus in your account to begin your gambling journey without having to deposit a single penny! The motive is to make you stake your 1st deposit. After you’ve made your 1st deposit, other promotions will be lining up for you, and they will come with conditions. Other attractive bonus features include awarding you free spins, free cash, free jackpots, and VIP points. Before availing these casino bonuses, be positive that you know the nitty-gritty of the bonus terms and conditions.
Reasons for Canadian Online Casinos to Hand Out Bonuses
The Canadian Online Casinos hand out bonuses for several reasons. They are:
- The more the gamblers who sign up and deposit money, the higher the profit of the Canadian gambling companies.
- Every Canadian casino wants to wow their players and keeps them indulged by introducing various bonuses in the competitive gaming market. There are a plethora of new rewards to keep consumers hooked to the websites; picking the right bonus is instrumental to big wins.
- Unlike Las Vegas gambling dens, there are no exciting adventures relating to fancy game rooms, yummy foods and drinks, luxurious rooms in online Canadian casinos. So, the only way to attract players is through bonuses, and they go all out with those.
Expert advice would be to grab the latest casino bonuses. This article serves just what you need!
Various Types of Online Casino Bonuses
Online casinos offer an insane number of bonuses, premium welcome packages, campaigns, freebies, and much more. When you open a casino website, you’re welcomed by glamorous bonuses and promotions, which will make you reach out for them in no time. There are some 6 to 7 bonuses that will encourage you to gamble some wins and losses. The most well-known of them are – No Deposit Bonuses, Welcome Bonuses, Deposit Bonuses, Cashback Bonuses, Monthly Deposits, and Free Spins.
Typically, casinos don’t give out free cash, to begin with, but the No-Deposit Bonus is an exception. Sign up, confirm your account, and collect free cash before playing in an online casino with free bonus without deposit.
New players can rejoice as the Welcome Bonus is exclusively for them. Make an initial deposit and click on the bonus code. Receive a percentage of bonus cash from your 1st deposit from your casino.
After a player registers in a casino and replenishes their game account with a certain amount, a fixed amount of cash is added by availing Deposit bonuses. They can be used multiple times.
Free spins are awarded to you at no cost. The downside is you can use these best online casino bonuses only on certain games.
Take a closer look at them below!
A 1st deposit bonus is a casino promotion credited to freshly registered Canadian customers’ bank account as soon as they debit their first payment. This upgrade in bankroll allows you to stake more, which doesn’t necessarily give you wins all the time but increases your chances. However, this bonus money isn’t actual cash, so it cannot be withdrawn until specific wagering requirements are agreed upon and confirmed. Would you like to get clarified about how you claim this bonus? Read on!
- Visit the casino website and tap the Join or Register or Sign Up button.
- Fill all the details you’re asked in the forms such as your name, address, phone number, card details, and other info.
- Provide a valid ID Card to verify your identity.
- Deposit a qualifying payment. Be aware, though; some casinos might ask you to enter a specific promo or bonus code to get the deal.
Here’s an example, a casino comes with an offer of 100% up to CAD500, which means you’ll receive a bonus amount equal to your first deposit.
“Up to CAD500” – means that the bonus amount will not surpass CAD500. If you deposit CAD800, you’ll still receive a maximum bonus amount of CAD500.
If the casino awards you a 15 free spins bonus, you are allowed to spin the reels 15 times on a specific slot machine without paying, and all your wins go into your bankroll/play money.
Free spins bonuses are usually associated with specific games. Any winnings you earn from these extra free spins are associated with wagering rules. So, the money has to be played at a certain number of times your bet amount before you can claim it.
These free spins on the house can found in some fundamental ways:
- Visit the respective casino website. Most casinos flaunt their free spins bonuses with their quirky logos at the top of their page so that it catches the eye of anyone who visits the page for the first time.
- In other casinos, where you don’t notice them at the casino homepage, visit the promotions page and voila! You have all kinds of promos and bonuses there.
- Some casinos hand out exclusive free spins if you join and play within a limited time period. Grab that opportunity.
Now that you know where to find them, how do you get them? Well, it’s simple:
- Register or sign up.
- Verify your identity with a valid ID.
- Go to the free spins bonus and click to claim bonus. It is advised to go through the T&C before claiming the bonus advantages.
In-Details Guide to Welcome Bonuses and Spins
When you make your 1st deposit and click on a welcome bonus code, you receive a cash percentage directly. This implies that you get bonus money to play with. The amount will depend on how much you deposit.
Let’s talk about an instance: Let’s say that the online casino you are interested in offers a 100% cash back bonus on your initial deposit. That means that when you deposit CAD100, you will receive CAD100. This is what a realistic casino welcome bonus looks like.
Let’s look at another scenario: The casino says – CAD500 welcome bonus available for you only on a minimum deposit of CAD100. 100% matched bonus. 1st deposit only. Restrictions apply. Wagering requirements are 35x your bet amount.
Hope you have got a better understanding by now. Now, let’s talk about how to sign-up and claim these bonuses.
- Step 1: Verify Account: When you’ve chosen the online casino welcome bonus, you are interested in claiming, you need to sign-up with your email address, a secure password, and determine your currency. Many online casinos require personal info and contact details as well.
- Step 2: Thoroughly read the ‘Terms and Conditions’: Be sure to be aware of all the terms and conditions before depositing your 1st amount. Also, go through all the wagering requirements, so you don’t have to land up in any compromising situation.
- Step 3: Click on the Bonus Code: Some casinos will require you to enter the bonus code when you debit your first deposit. If you don’t input the code, then you could miss out on your sign-up bonus.
No Deposit Bonus Codes Explained
These are excellent baits to attract gamblers. Who doesn’t want to try out the offer that enables one to play a game without investing a single penny? No deposit bonus provides you with just that.
While this may seem lucrative beyond compare, be warned that there are wagering requirements that might land you in a pickle. Widely famous among Canadians, all sign-up bonuses come with a plethora of rules that will make it hard for you to receive this no deposit bonus.
To activate this bonus code, you need to register using your details, address, mobile number, email, etc.
Most importantly, getting free money for playing, free spins, and free bets is a great way for you to test an online casino if it’s robust and reliable in the banking department.
You can find these bonuses at the homepage of online betting sites or go to the promotions page. Verify your account details and click on the bonus codes or enter the bonus code while registering to claim them.
For instance: A casino is offering a CAD500 No-deposit bonus for new members after registering. The wagering rules attached to this bonus state that you must play through 35x the value of the bonus within 90 days.
This implies that you must wager CAD17,500 in 90 days before you can claim any cash won with bonus funds.
Don’t get elated by seeing “free cash” because that’s not what they offer you. They provide you with some bonus Canadian dollars, which also come with betting requirements.
There are no free casino bonuses. They demand a certain amount of cash to be staked at certain games and only then will they credit some bonus amount in your game account. This one is much like no-deposit, 1st/2nd/3rd deposit bonuses, and free spins bonuses.
Free cash bonuses may not require a deposit, but that doesn’t mean that players can use them as they see fit.
For instance, some are reserved only for one or a few games. Players must use the free cash on the chosen slots and then spend the resulting profits at least a few times before a withdrawal is permitted. The players who attempt to cash out profits sooner than that will have the amount removed from their accounts. As simple as that!
Players are offered this bonus upon registration and verification of their accounts. Some packages involve the redeeming of a bonus code.
In other cases, players are asked to contact the customer support and claim the bonus.
VIP Casino Bonus Explained
As the name gives away, the VIP bonus club offers its exclusive royalty only to some selected casino members. These members are either loyal high rollers or else they invest a lucrative amount over months or years at that specific casino.
High Rollers are of supreme value to online betting sites. They bring the casinos good profit, and thus, online casinos will want to keep them at all costs. Therefore, casinos have employed these exclusive VIP Casino Bonuses and VIP Programs for these chosen players. This bonus offers a range of pros and doubles up bonuses to treat these elite gamblers to a heightened casino experience.
Casino VIP facilities are necessarily different. However, there are usually some standard benefits or loyalty programs that you’ll find common. These include:
- Lucrative promotions, rewards, and perks regularly.
- Quicker withdrawal times offered
- Low Wagering requirements & No Wagering Bonuses
- Higher deposit and withdrawal amounts permitted.
- Frequent opportunities to grab Free Spins Bonuses & Deposit Bonuses
- A VIP account manager to handle transactions and guide through terms and conditions.
Enjoy Mobile Casino Bonuses
Thanks to the multifaceted HTML5 technology, gamblers can now enjoy high-quality casino games such as blackjack, roulette, slots on both smartphones and desktop devices. Be it Android or iPad or iPhone, this cool feature has got everything under control. Enjoy recent Canadian mobile casino bonuses 2020 and win big.
Have fun anytime and anywhere!
There are literally hundreds to choose from mobile casinos and providers. Are you looking for: no deposit new casinos or live mobile casinos or something else? You’d get the same bonuses at mobile casinos regardless of whether you registered on your phone or laptop. You don’t need to download an app to play, just sign up at the casino website and start playing.
Are Canadian Online Casinos Legal?
The legitimacy of online casinos in Canada is considered a grey area. Why? Because it’s not illegal for players to play at offshore casino provider websites, but it’s against the laws to access Canadian unlicensed betting sites since Canada doesn’t issue gambling licenses to its local companies.
So, if you’re operating an online Canada-based casino, then that is against the laws.
What’s more interesting is that most offshore casino servers are situated on the Kahnawake native reserve, which is still a part of the country’s territory. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is an exceptional gaming regulatory body that is entitled to the right and responsibility to issue safe and secure licenses to several web-based casinos, online poker rooms, and sports betting websites.
In Canada, the legal gambling ages vary from province to province, but it’s safe to say that if you’re not 18+, you’ll not be allowed to indulge in gambling.
As a Canadian gambler, you should always try to invest in a licensed gambling website. The following are some reputed licenses issued from famous gaming associations. They are:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA)
- UK Gambling Commission
- Curacao Gaming Control Board
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC)
Learn the Bonus Rules and Wagering Requirements
Casino bonuses come with free money, free spins, VIP facilities, and what not! But, keep in mind that all come with a cost. Here, the price to pay is that you have to follow all the bonus rules and wagering restrictions. Some of them are jotted down below. Have a look!
Suppose a casino offers 100% on 1st deposit. The bonus conditions are:
- Minimum deposit: You have to make the least deposit of CAD13.38/.
- Maximum deposit: The same casino will also set a bar on the maximum first deposit that you can make. For instance, a maximum of 100% on 1st deposit bonus amount is CAD267.67/0.
- Wagering Requirement: The wagering requirement is – 30x the bonus, which means that the player must place bets for a total amount exceeding 30 times the bonus provided.
- Maximum cashout: This implies the maximum amount of cash from your winnings that you can withdraw once you completely used the funds credited to you. For 1st deposit promotions, this is usually rather small, often up to CAD100.
Make sure you go through these hard and fast rules before claiming those lucrative bonuses.
Return to Player or Player Percentage Explained
Return to Player (RTP) is the percentage of all the wagered money a casino game will pay back to players during the game time period.
For example, if you make a hundred CAD1.34 / rdaddphp bets on a video slot machine on which the RTP is 90%, you might expect to get back about CAD120.45 / in wins.
RTP is calculated over the long term.
House advantage is complementary to RTP. According to the casino policy, if a machine has a 10% house advantage, then the average RTP will be 90%, meaning that over time the machine will keep about 10% of all money bet and will return the other 90% to players in wins. As simple as that!
The Best Canadian Online Banking Methods
It’s essential to pick the right banking method for an online casino. Gaming platforms offer the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Citadel, Neosurf, Echeck, EcoPayz, PaysafeCard, Skrill, and more. You can even debit money using cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. They enable swift and smooth deposits and withdrawals.
Bank transfers and e-wallets are also some options that most Canadians are inclined to resort to. The following are three robust transactions methods made for Canadians:
- iDebit – This quick and secure payment option does not share your personal information with gaming websites. There’s not a single scope for any leak of personal info that may happen while making a deposit or withdrawal.
- Instadebit– Sign up for free and debit a CAD1.95 to make a payment with this. Hugely popular and highly trusted among Canadians, this too doesn’t share your personal info with anyone and protects your privacy.
- Interac– This interbank network includes many services such as e-Transfers and more. Founded in 1984, this trusted banking option will cost you CAD0.50 for amounts up to CAD100 and CAD1.00 for transfers exceeding CAD100 from a personal account. An Interac business account will cost you a fee of CAD1.50.
Ways to Make Deposit and Withdrawals
Ways to make deposits quick and easy:
- Go to the cashier section of the website;
- Choose the payment method you’re comfortable with or log into your account for e-wallets transaction or provide personal info for Bank Transfer and Credit/Debit cards.
Ways to withdraw money after winnings:
- Head over to the cashier section and request a withdrawal by entering the desired amount;
- Select the cashout method;
- You can cancel your withdrawal within a certain time period.
Enjoy the most generous casino bonus Canada 2020 with all the latest information that this article provided you. If you really plan to gamble with huge casino bonuses, wouldn’t it be a good idea to first really understand how gambling works? That’s why this article has done all the work for you by providing you legitimate info from every possible authentic casino website.
Even though casinos are random and unpredictable, you can always make the most out of them by grabbing bonuses and promotions. As long as you are aware that bonuses don’t mean free cash to be withdrawn as per your whims, you’re all ready to try your lucky charms!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it necessary to use casino bonuses for playing casino games?
It’s not a necessity, but it sure will put the odds in your favour. When you have more bonus Canadian dollars or more free spins, you can play more, which means you can win more!
- Do Canadian players get any special bonuses?
Yes, some sites do campaign promo codes reserved only for Canadian players. But, for that, you have to research on the net. Here are some best online casino bonus sites suitable for Canadian players – Leo Vegas, 888casino, Betway, and more on our site.
- What should I know about wagering requirements?
It implies the amount of money you need to wager or stake before you can withdraw your bonus account winnings. For example, a casino offers 100% on 1st deposit only when you stake 30x your bonus amount.
- Are welcome bonuses attainable without making a deposit?
Yes, you can claim only the no-deposit welcome bonus just by signing up and verifying your account. No deposit is required to be made.
- How do bonus codes casino work?
In order to claim every bonus, there’s a code that helps you redeem it. You need to enter this bonus code wherever the casino demands it. Only then can you receive the bonuses.