It’s time to ride some waves in NetEnt’s 2014 hit piece. Wild Water slots come with some excellent music, great design and loveable characters.
Video slots like this one are rare to find. It’s quite typical of NetEnt to make such a well-rounded, fun and rewarding experience for everyone to enjoy. Surfing may or may not be an interesting topic depending on who you ask, however, summer and ocean are themes that are difficult to ignore. Why not play a game that is so relaxing and could possibly win you some money while you’re at it?
Don’t worry about selecting any lines, because in this 5-reels, 3-rows game there is a fixed number of 20 paylines. Speaking of rows, it’s sometimes difficult to differentiate them since all surfers are extended symbols that are three rows high. The aim of this review is to present the game and explain how these big symbols line up.
How to Play Wild Water Free Slots
Let’s talk interface first. Controls are big and hard to miss. There are all the functions that you will need, such as setting bet level, coin value, jumping to max bet and spinning the reels of course. For those who just like to observe the surfers, autoplay feature will certainly come in handy. Multipliers are in place, so landing a combination adds your bet level appropriate number of times.
It’s a well-known fact that surfers have great features! The same goes for Wild Water slot machine crowd.
- A great, scary shark represents a wild symbol. It can replace any other symbol except scatter. If this symbol is a part of a win line during extra spins bonus round, it expands to occupy the entirety of its reel.
- A surfer riding the waves with the word SCATTER written beneath is quite an obvious symbol. If it lands three or more time anywhere on reels, you will get some extra spins.
- Surf’s Up. When five complete surfers appear, regardless of who they are, players receive a Surf’s Up bonus that increases their total bet by x20. By complete, we mean that a single surfer occupies an entire reel.
- Surf Team. For this bonus, a player would need to land all five surfers and they must be complete. This time, your bet is increased by x200.
There are ten levels of bets that you can place, each one increasing your total bet by 20. Coin value ranges from 0.01 to 0.5. When put together, this means that your bets can go from 0.20 to 100. It’s a decent range that allows you to adjust your stake any way you like, and ride it out until the golden payline comes.
The jackpot involves a massive 400,000 payout. You earn it by landing 15 female surfer symbols.
How to Win Free Slots Wild Water
RTP rating is approximately 96.4%. That’s quite a decent payout range that many Canadian players will surely cherish. Don’t forget that this is a game of high variance, which means that you should expect large fluctuations in wins from player to player.
Of course, good tips make up an equally important portion of your overall experience.
- Set your bet wisely. Make good use of such an awesome bet range, and decide how much you’re going to stake.
- Decrease coin size. In slot machine free play it is much better to decrease the size of your coins and increase bet level. The same goes when playing for real.
- Special features are your friends. Play patiently and let the features come to you. There is no better way to win than having extra spins and expanding sharks.
Many free online slot machines do, in fact, have a version that is playable on mobile devices. Unfortunately, this is not one of them. It can only be played on a personal computer such as Windows or Mac.
Wild Water Free Slots No Download No Registration
Players located in Canada need not worry about accessing this slot at all. You can try it for fun right here and it requires:
- No download.
- No registration
- Your attention.
Go ahead and take a look at the demo version. Experience it for yourself, because that is what matters the most.
Design, Graphics and Sounds
When a lot of people think about free slot games, the first thing that comes to their minds are fruits, poor visuals and too many flashing lights. However, true punters know how incredible online slot machines can get. Some of them, including this one, are of such high quality that they can parallel actual video games.
Wild Water slot is a piece of art. The design is just beautiful, those five surfers look great, and the rest of the symbols are not far behind. A silhouette of a female surfer is the most valuable one, coloured in a stunning shade of orange. There is a beautiful ocean in the background, Hawaiian decor on the paytable and a hippie van ready to go cross-country. It feels like a groovy mix of different cultural movements and sounds complement this idea further. Chill sounds of waves are sometimes interrupted by what seems to be a surf-rock riff when you hit the spin button.
For a casino game, Wild Water sure packs a punch. It’s gorgeous, relaxed and highly rewarding. There are great prizes to be had at every turn, so if you’re feeling lucky, try this slot machine on for size. One thing is certain, you will not remain indifferent towards it.