Space Wars Slot Machine Review
Space Wars slot game was developed by Netent and released in 2013 for the first time. The theme of the game is “space” and “aliens”. However, don’t think of little green men with malicious intentions: These are cute and fluffy aliens. The slot machine uses a 5×4 grid, this means it has 5 reels and 4 slots in each reel. Since most slot games offer only 3 slots in each reel, this is an advantage: There are more possibilities for winning combinations to land. In addition, the game contains 40 paylines.
Space Wars slots do not include a golden payline but offer a satisfying payout rate. We will discuss this in more detail below. For now, let’s say that a slot game with more than 20 paylines offers higher winning chances than usual, and players should prefer this type of machine. The general rule here is “the more the paylines, the better”. Space Wars falls into the free online slot machines category, so it has a demo version too, which can be played by players from Canada. We tried that demo version for Canadian players and here are the results: Let’s find out if Space Wars is a worthy addition to our free slot games collection or not.
Space Wars Slot Machine Free Play Explained
Let’s start by explaining the features of the game and what you need to do.
- The big “tube” thing at the right side of the interface is used for the “re-spin” feature. Your goal in Space Wars online slots is to land at least three same symbols on a payline next to each other. A player wins when he does that, and he gets paid according to the paytable – all symbols have a different payout value. Now, when you score a winning, no matter which symbols included, this tube gets filled with “aliens”. After scoring a win, the reels get spanned one more time for free, and the alien in the tube gets stacked onto the reels, increasing your winning chances.
- Space Wars slot game does not have a real free spins feature/bonus round. But you get to spin the reels once for free after every winning spin, as explained above.
- In order to view the paytable, you can click on the pink “i” button at the bottom left corner.
- The coin value can be set between 0.01 and 0.50 per spin. You play the demo mode with a balance of 10.000 coins, which will last for hours.
How to Score a Winning at Space Wars Free Slots
First, let’s take a look at symbol payouts.
|SYMBOL||PAYOUT AT 5||PAYOUT AT 4||PAYOUT AT 3|
|Yellow, Blue, Green Balls||40||15||2|
We should note that these payout rates are fixed and do not change according to your bet amounts. The maximum prize (jackpot) you can win in this casino slot is 400.000 coins. There is also one more symbol you need to be aware of: The wild symbol. This one is shown with a big “wild” sign and does not have a payout value. However, it can be used to substitute any other symbol in the game. The wild symbol appears only on reels 2 and 4. Our recommendations on the Space Wars slot machine are:
- Keep the betting amount low – as explained above, symbol payouts are not affected by betting values. This way, you can increase your playing time and as a result, winning chances.
- There is no bonus feature you can trigger: The only bonus round of the game is the re-spin feature, and it activates completely randomly.
- You can spin the reels up to 1.000 times automatically. Use this feature if you get bored – click on the “autoplay” button to activate it.
- The RTP value of the game is 96.75%. This is a good value: Any slot game with more than 95% RTP offers the best winning chances.
Mobile Compatibility of Space Wars Slots
The supported platforms of the Space Wars online slot are listed as “desktop and mobile” on the developer’s website. Since it is developed with HTML5, the game can run on various mobile operating systems seamlessly, such as iOS and Android. We tested the game on both, and there were no problems.
Free Slots Space Wars: No Download Is Needed
Space Wars is a free slots no download no registration game. This means:
- You do not need to install the software. It can be launched on your browser.
- You do not need to give your personal info to play, no registration is needed.
- You can play the game for fun as long as you want, without any restrictions. (Of course, it is also possible to switch to the real money mode)
The Graphics Quality and Additional Features of Space Wars Slot
This Netent’s creation offers “cute” graphics: They are not exceptional but they are easy on the eye, and the visual style fits the theme perfectly. The “wrench” icon at the bottom right of the interface opens the basic settings screen. From here, you can assign the Space key for making a spin and cancel the spinning animation.
Conclusion: Is Space Wars Casino Game Worth Playing?
If you are looking for a slot machine that is filled with bonus rounds, the Space Wars video slot may not be the game you are looking for. However, if casual gameplay is your thing and you enjoy high RTP rates, this slot machine may be one of the best options for you. Overall, yes, it is worth playing. The game is available for free anyway – try it and make your own decision!